Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 By The Numbers

 Because you demanded it, my list of publishers of the books I reviewed this past year. Enjoy!

Publishers 2021

First Second 8

Drawn & Quarterly 5

DC Comics4

Shortbox 4

Fantagraphics 3

Image Comics 3

Scholastic Graphix 3

Silver Sprocket 3

AdHouse Books 2

BOOM! Box 2

Harper Collins 2

Abrams ComicArts 1

Amulet Books 1

Atheneum 1

Avery Hill 1

BDP 1

Birdcage Bottom Books 1

Del Rey 1

Dial Books for Young Readers 1

Farrar, Straus and Giroux 1

Floating World Comics 1

Green Card Voices 1

IDW Publishing 1

Kilgore Books 1

Lion Forge 1

New York Review Books 1

Panic Button Press 1

Random House Graphic 1

Ten Speed Press 1

Uncivilized Books 1

Yoe Books 1

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post! I may write one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally do one! I do it to keep myself honest about what/who I am reading and trying to maintain some balance of big/small press books. I have to remind myself to keep track as I go though. It makes it easier to track...

    ReplyDelete