Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Love and Rockets Month Coda


Thanks for reading my ramblings about Love and Rockets this month, and thank you also for bearing with me when I fell behind and was not posting as regularly as I would like. It has been a difficult yet rewarding experience for me, and I have a new-found respect for those who review comics on a regular, daily basis. This endeavor is way harder than it looks, and I hope that I have given you something to think about, enjoy, or look into.

I realize that I have presented the first volume of this series in the order they were originally collected, but today they are available in a different format. Those books are detailed in this helpful guide How to Read Love and Rockets by Fantagraphics, the fine folks who have published this series for the past three decades. I truly feel that the Hernandez brothers have created some of the best works available in graphic novel form. They are well worth checking out, if you have not already.


Happy anniversary, Gilbert, Jaime, and Mario! Thank you for all the great comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment